Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cinderella wedding cake topper


Who of us girls didn't wish we were Cinderella at some stage in our lives? I know there were times when I was young when I used to believe that if I just wished hard enough, I could be transported away from whatever ghastly situation I happened to be in to a fairytale land. The concentration and energy that went into this wish was immense! During a game I once declared to a younger next-door-neighbour (I was 9 she was 5) that we would be rescued by a romantic hero who would come sweeping from the sky dressed as an RAF pilot! She looked at me like I was mad - which isn't surprising when I was supposed to be the older, mature one.

If you have always dreamed of being whisked away by a handsome prince - and what better place than your wedding day to enact this dream! - then the cinderella-themed wedding cake toppers by MagicalDay.com are for you. Choose from a Cinderella Theme Figurine cake topper (pictured above), a Cinderella Carriage cake topper, or Cinderella's snowy white castle cake topper.

No comments: